Grimdark Magazine issue #6
Issue #6 is dedicated to our colleague, friend, and fellow grimdark enthusiast Kennet Rowan Gencks, who unexpectedly passed away on the 6th of November, 2015.
- At the Walls of Sinnlos by Michael R. Fletcher (a Manifest Delusions short story)
- A Fair Man by Peter Orullian (a Vault of Heaven short story)
- Twelve Minutes to Vinh Quang by T. R. Napper
- Excerpt: Blood of Innocents by Mitchell Hogan
- The Grimdark Villain by C. T. Phipps
- A review of Larry Correia’s Son of the Black Sword (review by Malrubius)
- An Interview with Aliette de Bodard
- Publisher Roundtable with Tim Marquitz, Geoff Brown, Katie Cord, and Shawn Speakman
- A Review of Dishonoured by C. T. Phipps
- Hassebrand by Jason Deem
Addendum: James A. Moore has had his piece (which we committed to publishing in this issue at the end of his interview in issue #5) moved to issue #7 due to a scheduling conflict on our behalf.
First time here at GdM? Pick up the first 4 issues of Grimdark Magazine for only $9.99 AUD with theFIRST YEAR BUNGLE PACK.
Prefer to Purchase direct from Amazon?
No worries, but please purchase it using THIS LINK . We get a little kickback from Amazon this way